Monday, July 19, 2004

Gump's Weekly Photography Showcase - Week 3



I'm now into my third week of showcasing some of my photography work that I host over at Smugmug, in my opinion the best photography hosting Web service out there.

The past two weeks have seen me linking to my black and white photography from a trip last year to Jackson Hole, WY, and to a photography workshop I took to Washington State in 2003.

This week, I'm linking to some pictures I took when Melissa and I went to Sedona, AZ and the Grand Canyon. This is one of my smaller galleries in terms of total number of images, but I'm pretty happy with how my black & white prints of Red Rock in Sedona and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon turned out. The picture shown above is of the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a small church that is actually constructed into the side of one of the mountain features there in Sedona. Very cool.
 
Enjoy the pics.
 
-aB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Sedona is a beautiful place.

Good luck with the blog.