Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Gump's Moved North



Where's Gump Been? We've misssed his thoughts and rants on gadgets, computers, Tiger and marketing.

Gump's been busy, moving north of the Mason Dixon line for the first time in my life. Over the past two weeks, I've sucessfully moved from Atlanta, which has been my home for the past eleven years to Pittsburgh, my new home.

So, goodbye Braves, grits and sweet tea. Hello Steelers, snow and Pepsi products.

I'm looking forward to writing here in Gump Rants about my move and the transition. So far, so good. The people in Pittsburgh are very nice and so far the weather has been incredible - absolutely incredible. (I do realize that it will change come November.)

So, until I get my DSL hooked up at home, expect more sporadic posts to the blog here. Which brings up a question - Cable Modem or DSL? I have welcome kits for both, now I have to decide which one to go with. That sounds like a topic for tomorrow.

-aB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the north! Pit is a great place. You'll love it, if you like snow and the Steelers.

Enjoy,

Pat